Arbortech Brick & Mortar Saw AS170
The AS170 is a revolution in cutting technology.
Using a unique patented cutting motion and two forward facing blades.
the AS170 is able to perform with degrees of effectiveness and safety which were previously impossible.
Designed for professional Tradespeople it is ideal for a variety of cutting tasks making it the most versatile and useful tool you will ever own!
• Powerful 1,250W motor
• Trigger switch
• Adjustable belt drive
• Ergonomic soft grip handle
• Tungsten Carbide teeth blades
What was before a time-consuming, dusty and inaccurate job can now be transformed into an easy, fast, virtually dust-free, precise and safe job with the Arbortech AS170, providing you with many important benefits:
• Cut Square:
The AS170 cuts square openings with no over cutting. Surrounding brickwork can remain untouched, no bolstering or stitch drilling is required and job completion times can be reduced.
• Cuts Deep:
The AS170 is the only small handheld saw able to cut to a depth of 4 3/4”.
• Cuts Safe:
The AS170 provides superior operator safety. The inherently safe cutting action prevents kickback and is easy to control.
• Plunge Cuts:
Use the AS170 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
• Cuts Dry / Low Dust:
This unique cutting technology creates very little flydust protecting the operator and creating a cleaner work environment.
• High Visibility and Precision Cutting:
The forward facing blades allow clear visibility when cutting making the AS170 the ideal tool whenever accuracy and precision is required.
Renovation, Restoration and Repair
The Arbortech AS170 Brick + Mortar Saw is an ideal tool for both trade professionals and DIY enthusiasts, as it covers a wide range of renovation, restoration and repair work:
• Housing repairs and re-pointing
• Extensions and additions
• Renovations and alterations
• Chimney repair & restoration
• Toothing brickwork for extensions.
• Fast removal of in-built objects such as anchors, wall plates, joists, trusses, frames, sills, beams, lintels, wall units and steps.
• Expansion joints and wall section replacement.
• Removal of in-built furniture, plumbing and vanities.
• Cutting of archways and windows.
• Electrical cabling, conduit & switch boxes.
• Electrical goods.
• Waste units.
• A/C units
• AS170 Brick and Mortar Saw
• Heavy Duty Tool Bag
• General Purpose blades
• Plunge Blades
• Sharpening Disk
• Spare Belt
• Vacuum Adaptor